Links

Wasteland Screenshots.

• CreedJr    385

Damn that looks like fun,

I will have to jump on wasteland sometime and roll around with you fellas! You get a bit bloodthirsty sometimes playing all this arma and not killing many people (the RP on tanoa is mint but you know sometimes you want an all out gunfight :p)

I'll see you fellas on Wasteland sometime ;) 

Vertigo    4
    10 minutes ago, Links said:

Round 2 Feat, my shit editing, @Jared @Mozkelby @Unit_3397 @Shrike @Baden and some more salt fools.

You make me want to make one and again really enjoyable to watch thanks for sharing!

Edit: Your editing is fine as long as you can cut and put another clip in front your good. No need for the MLG mountain dews across the screen etc. It was good.

Edited by Jared

Vertigo    4
    31 minutes ago, Links said:

@Jared

Omfg yes!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you got this on record and put it here! That was funny asf. All I remember was nick saying "You can't pick a enemy up while their in a car" "Well I'm going to try" It worked but glitched. 

If only it didn't glitch and I could have dropped him from like 1KM up in the air D:

I don't like the look of the title of the video #1. Is there more coming lol?

Edited by Jared

Vertigo    4

2 great clips again. That was a good day when we raided south gun store as a team and you shot a AT rocket 2 m in front of you and lived....

These videos prove that I play to much 95% of the videos I'm in.