Humaine

Medic Kit or Pod at FOB

Humaine    131

Hey Team,

Is there any chance we could get a medical tent/building or red medic kit  (like at the bases) or a revive pod spawn at the FOB?

There's a few times going past the FOB, where I thought it would be good to go there and get patched up, and sometimes there aren't medics around.

• Like 5

• MAJMILLER    3

Yes, I agree fob should be a small base including an arsenal box and ammo crates for vehicles thus improving mobility of larger forces so they don't have to RTB to main to resupply. 

• Like 2

Humaine    131

I think most of the FOBs have the repair bays that fixes and resupplies fuel and ammo for all vehicles and the Arsenal is in the command building, but that all depends supplies being convoyed or dropped to the FOB to activate those features.

As to the medical tent/red medkit, umm... medkit for patching and maybe... just wondering if you could include a defib for revive maybe? The item models in the tent that's is...

• Like 1

MAJMILLER    3

Then there needs to be a manual or something on which crates to take and what about people that can fly but don't have helicopter dlc to fly the correct chopper do we have to drive them to fob

Fitz    1239
    1 hour ago, Sgt. Price said:

Then there needs to be a manual or something on which crates to take and what about people that can fly but don't have helicopter dlc to fly the correct chopper do we have to drive them to fob

Manual/guide is in the works. Check the FOB tab on the map for a basic description.

Yeah, if you don't have the DLC, then you'll need to drive the trucks out.

• Like 2

Humaine    131

And you can use the AI to help you drive the Hemtt's over to the FOB. 

However the AI are stupid... and they have major issues with bridges... but if you can avoid those, and force them to follow in a column... you can usually get them there no worries.

Does take a while... and you may need some protection, as roaming Nix's and rocket armed technicals are now on the prowl. (This is usually why I like doing logistics to the FOB)

For those that want to know:
    Here's what each of the Hemtts do for the FOB. (Note: Vehicle = All Vehicles including Helos)

1. Medical Hemtt - Increases player respawn tickets at FOB - (and maybe a medical tent in the future? ? )

latest?cb=20150412161553

2. Ammo Hemtt  - Spawns Arsenal Box in the command building and Vehicle Ammo at the Helo Landing Pad and Repair Bay

latest?cb=20150412161552

3. Fuel Hemtt  -  Fuel at Helo Landing Pad and Repair Bay

latest?cb=20150412161553

4. Repair Container Hemtt  - Allows repairing at Helo Landing Pad and Repair Bay
    (NOTE: the Supply Container Hemtt also looks the same as this, make sure you get the right one)

latest?cb=20150412161552

4.A. Vehicle Repair Hemtt / Bobcat -
             VR Hemtt It's parked next to the artillery vehicle near spawn, and can also be used to tow the containers (e.g. medical pod, ammo crate, etc)
             that are next to it. Bobcat is also classed as a repair vehicle and can activate repair services.  Both can tow other hemtts.(Only a player can tow, AI can't)

header_4.jpglatest?cb=20140211014931

5. Supply  Container Hemtt  - Spawns transport vehicles at the FOB.

latest?cb=20150412161552

Hope this might help some ?

Edit: Please correct me if I have this wrong guys.

Edited by Humaine
    Changes Made
    • Like 1
    • Clap 1

Dogofwar    36
    4 hours ago, Humaine said:

And you can use the AI to help you drive the Hemtt's over to the FOB. 

However the AI are stupid... and they have major issues with bridges... but if you can avoid those, and force them to follow in a column... you can usually get them there no worries.

Does take a while... and you may need some protection, as roaming Nix's and rocket armed technicals are now on the prowl. (This is usually why I like doing logistics to the FOB)

For those that want to know:
    Here's what each of the Hemtts do for the FOB. (Note: Vehicle = All Vehicles including Helos)

1. Medical Hemtt - Increases player respawn tickets at FOB - (and maybe a medical tent in the future? ? )

latest?cb=20150412161553

2. Ammo Hemtt  - Spawns Arsenal Box in the command building and Vehicle Ammo at the Helo Landing Pad and Repair Bay

latest?cb=20150412161552

3. Fuel Hemtt  -  Fuel at Helo Landing Pad and Repair Bay

latest?cb=20150412161553

4. Repair Container Hemtt  - Allows repairing at Helo Landing Pad and Repair Bay
    (NOTE: the Supply Container Hemtt also looks the same as this, make sure you get the right one)

latest?cb=20150412161552

5. Vehicle Repair Hemtt - spawns transport vehicles at the FOB.
    It's parked next to the artillery vehicle near spawn, and can also be used to tow the containers (e.g. medical pod, ammo crate, etc) that are next to it.

header_4.jpg

Hope this might help some ?

Edit: Please correct me if I have this wrong guys.

Humaine you should put that as a poet in the guides area

@Humaine Thank you ?, you should really post that in the guides section, it'd help a lot of new players, as @Dogofwar said.

But, if anything, I'd say a medical pod should be implemented so infantry have more of an incentive to use the FOB for things other than vehicles / repairs depending on what is delivered to it.

I'd really like to see FOB's being utilised more often, but they just aren't very useful to Infantry most of the time ? 

Humaine    131

Hey all,

Any word on whether this could be implemented? (e.g. medikit, tent or pod at FOB)

Was playing sniper class the other day and survived an helo attack, but no medics were out 2k from the AO. Would have been handy to patch up from the FOB, and not have to drive back to base or respawn. First aid kits can only do so much.

• Like 1

Fitz    1239
    7 hours ago, Humaine said:

Hey all,

Any word on whether this could be implemented? (e.g. medikit, tent or pod at FOB)

Was playing sniper class the other day and survived an helo attack, but no medics were out 2k from the AO. Would have been handy to patch up from the FOB, and not have to drive back to base or respawn. First aid kits can only do so much.

I forgot about this. I will put a medikit there in the next couple days as a quick solution for now. 

• Like 2
    • kkool 1

Nova    1779
    6 hours ago, Fitz said:

I forgot about this. I will put a medikit there in the next couple days as a quick solution for now. 

:hahaa: react if you excited for the update

Edited by Nova
    Krappa
    • Dansgame 1
    • hahaa 5

Humaine    131

Thanks Fitz

Got to use the medkit yesterday ?

20190213192436_1.thumb.jpg.f8cb5c3879ef38a78fd4964731174578.jpg

Edited by Humaine
    Change
    • <3 1