Rezah

slowly rowing my boat out?

trash  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rezah    93

Bye...

So I'm quitting due to a few reasons which ill state below well I think the day I joined this community again as staff I felt I would do good for the community but since that day I haven't felt that way all I feel is slowness and clumsiness as well as this server is great and all but it isn't doing as good as it could be it just seems that a lot of sucking up to higher-ups accrues more then you think like not going to point names *Mitch* but when a community dislikes someone doesn't that say that clearly the community doesn't like him so by giving him moderator and skipping that in a few weeks to senior to then skipping it again to management clearly the community ain't going to like it but hey what can you do i just mean I would rather have no staff then allow staff members to skip the roles which have different power and responsibilities but I guess ill leave it here ill stop complaining but I did, however, enjoy myself the past few weeks but hey best to luck with the server people.

Reason for leaving listed below

• The community is not as fun as it should be.
  • Very slow at running the community.
  • Staff don't listen to the community anymore.
  • A lot of staff abuse power/abilities.
  • Server deaded.
  • A lot of staff get given everything for sucking up.

Edited by Rezah
  • Like 1
  • Wesmart 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Clap 1
  • Feels Sad Man 1
  • feelsretardedman 4
  • Weary 1
  • Dislike 1

• Jeb    203

yikes, prejudice at its finest

• Like 1

Uebiym    38

It's rather unfortunate that Straya is slowly becoming what we all feared. I guess the saying "The king doesn't live forever" is rather true. Either its in a month or a year or 2 years, Straya will die like almost all community. Given we won't be seeing Arma 4 for another 3-4 years, I'm feeling doubtful you's can milk Arma 3 that long while still keeping the community. 

Just my 2 cents.

❤️

Edited by Uebiym
    • Like 1
    • feelsretardedman 1

M9'    169
    1 minute ago, Uebiym said:

It's rather unfortunate that Straya is slowly becoming what we all feared. I guess the saying "The king doesn't live forever" is rather true. Either its in a month or a year or 2 years, Straya will die like almost all community. Given we won't be seeing Arma 4 for another 3-4 years, I'm feeling doubtful you's can milk Arma 3 that long while still keeping the community. 

Just my 2 cents.

❤️

oh look strayas dead again guys, been fun

:Kappa:

• Like 3
    • Feels Sad Man 1
    • thinking3d 1
    • nothanks 1

Uebiym    38
    Just now, M9' said:

oh look strayas dead again guys, been fun

:Kappa:

"Dying" not dead. You can't even deny it. Look at your player numbers, they are lower then they were a year ago. And it's in a steady decline.

I'm only going by graphs and facts.

• Like 1
    • Jebaited 1
    • feelsretardedman 1

Kat.    217

I feel like the basis on everyone's facts is that Altis Life is the only server hosted by the StrayaGaming community and we don't own any other servers :feelsretardedman:

• Wesmart 1
    • Clap 1

Nova    1779

another "im leaving" post. instead of posting about it just leave? you ****s really that desperate for attention?

• Like 4
    • lul 2
    • Jebaited 1
    • kkool 1
    • reee 1
    • <3 1
    • thinking3d 1
    • Angry 1

James32    823

Odd that people like to claim people sucked for a promotion instead of accepting they just did more/better work than other people :dansgame:

Dredal    222

With a farewell message like this, I'm surprised people even care you're leaving.

Don't name and shame if you ever do something like this again, it just makes you look stupid.

• lul 1
    • Dislike 1

Rezah    93
    1 hour ago, Chadd said:

did you at least finish the srt skins or what

yer there done but not apart of graphics no more 

Chadd    1040
    3 hours ago, Rezah said:

yer there done but not apart of graphics no more

will you give them to us before u row your boat away?

• Like 1

Rezah    93
    5 hours ago, Chadd said:

will you give them to us before u row your boat away?

yer sure 

Rezah    93
    10 hours ago, Connor McGregor. said:

Who the **** even are you @Rezah like doesnt really change the community if u leave... * C Y @ * 

Alright well, I have no idea who you are and I can tell from your profile picture clearly a virgin still * C Y @ * 2018 no one uses female pictures no more.

And that name just adds itself ?

Edited by Rezah
    • hahaa 2
    • feelsretardedman 2
    • nothanks 1

Nevetos    511

I can't comment on other things, but this is the biggest joke I have ever seen...

A lot of staff abuse power/abilities.

The only credible staff abuse of powers & abilities was from some individuals looking to 'leave with a bang' (E.g. giving themselves a big comp payout or nazi-fying  database before quitting) or the Wasteland conundrum.

The rest of the complaints were either from individuals who wanted to lash back out at the staff, or were so pissed off that they were stopped from breaking the rules that they managed to type out one sentence saying 'this person yelled at me' without a braincell left.

But seriously, while I was staff, there was surprisingly little actual abuse. It was sadly a bit boring imo... I would have preferred more ?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Rezah said:

Alright well, I have no idea who you are and I can tell from your profile picture clearly a virgin still * C Y @ * 2018 no one uses female pictures no more.

And that name just adds itself ?

So what if im a Virgin, And im allowed to post my avatar of whatever i want especially when its my sister.. so * C Y @ * 

• Clap 1
    • thinking3d 1
    • Haha 1

Red    1068
    1 hour ago, Nevetos said:

I can't comment on other things, but this is the biggest joke I have ever seen...

The only credible staff abuse of powers & abilities was from some individuals looking to 'leave with a bang' (E.g. giving themselves a big comp payout or nazi-fying  database before quitting) or the Wasteland conundrum.

The rest of the complaints were either from individuals who wanted to lash back out at the staff, or were so pissed off that they were stopped from breaking the rules that they managed to type out one sentence saying 'this person yelled at me' without a braincell left.

But seriously, while I was staff, there was surprisingly little actual abuse. It was sadly a bit boring imo... I would have preferred more ?

Probably because I beat the shit out of staff that do that kind of stuff, i.e the previous Wasteland administration.

• hahaa 1
    • monkamega 1
    • wooow 1