Woolie

My Thoughts On StrayaGaming’s Staff

Woolie    74

LuckyB33F: Good **** to play Terraria with, haven’t had match to do with you seems like a good lad.

Red: Ahhh Red I’ve got a lot to say about you both negative and positive but I’ll just note down some points, you’ve probably been the most important person on StrayaGaming for the in game side of it, you have given me multiple chances on here and I’m grateful for that and yeh I **** around quite a bit pushing those boundaries on those chances. But you seem to be good at what your doing keep it up.

James32: Ahhh James32 your the same with Red but a tad better your a good **** the majority of the times keep it up mate, Thanks for the help with getting unbanned.

Lotza: Haven’t had a lot of contact with you until last night, but from what I can see good your just here to make the community a better place. Thanks for everything you’ve done for the community.

Axle: 4 words needed for you - Keep It Up **** ❤️

Fusionable: Well done on admin mate, Thanks for unbanning me that other time means a heap mate. Keep it up mate

Mitch: **** there’s a lot I can say for you but I won’t drag it on, You seem to be good at your what your doing but just a tad bit of a major **** at times. You’ve received a heap of shit for what you do but I somewhat look up to you for ignoring it. (Oh yeh i was looking through the window you can see it in the last second or so in that video)

Augnov: “**** AUGNOV **** COPS” nah you seem like a good bloke mate keep up the work

Boulter: I’ve said this way to many times but here we go. You mean so much to me on Straya and in life in general, you’ve helped me through the thick and thin no matter what time it is. Love you so much mate keep it up xoxo

Michael Steiner: Your the same with Boulter but.... BONNK GANG $20 NOW MINE BITCH

Jewy: Sick **** I’ve probably watched all your videos at least 3 times each, Keep it up mate

Every other staff on StrayaGaming: Thanks for everything you have done for this community love all you guys keep up all the good work xoxo

• Like 1
  • Wait What? 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • feelsretardedman 1
  • Vomit 1
  • thinking3d 1

• Woolie    74

Oh and I forgot someone

@Joshua_ : From the bottom of my heart I believe you should be s Straya Lead, You care so much for the community and if you had a bigger role in this community you could change it for the better, Thanks for everything in BRF, NATO & QWERTY much love man. Best of luck for your future endeavours

Edit: 

@Connor. : Thanks for everything you have done with old and new StrayaGaming there always will be flaws with the servers but with some with your knowledge and skill set you’ll easily be able to work around them thanks for everything, And good luck with all your future endeavours. P.S GG Anti-cheat guess it doesn’t like a meme.

Edited by Woolie
    • Wait What? 1
    • Seems Good 1

Nevetos    511

Someone wants **** helpdesk :Kappa:

Also where the **** am I? **** rigged, no retired staff in this list.

• Wesmart 1
    • Jebaited 1
    • Haha 2

Red    1068

This list is inaccurate, James is definitely inferior to myself.

• Jebaited 2
    • babyrage 1
    • Feels Bad Man 1
    • feelsretardedman 1
    • nothanks 1

Woolie    74
    3 hours ago, Nuu Rushean said:

Forgot me c/unt

Nuu Rushean: hmmmm I’ve got a lot of things to say about you but I’ll keep it to one sentence..... Only good at combat because Asian.

Woolie    74
    2 hours ago, Red said:

This list is inaccurate, James is definitely inferior to myself.

Nah I believe your inferior to James. Yeh rank is the same but qualities, yeh nah James’s qualities are much better

• feelsretardedman 1

Woolie    74
    3 hours ago, Nevetos said:

Someone wants **** helpdesk :Kappa:

Also where the **** am I? **** rigged, no retired staff in this list.

I’m thinking of doing a retired staff or a part 2 with retired staff

• feelsretardedman 1

jacob potty    66

Hey @Woolie

To save you time by writing all that stuff i've linked a video tutorial to get better results with some of those staff members that may not like you.

• Wesmart 1
    • Seems Good 2
    • thinking3d 1
    • nothanks 1

Woolie    74
    55 minutes ago, jacob potty said:

Hey @Woolie

To save you time by writing all that stuff i've linked a video tutorial to get better results with some of those staff members that may not like you.

Ayy it’s not gay if you say no homo

• hahaa 1

Chadd    1040

what about me i was staff for 2 weeks wtf 

• Jebaited 1
    • Feels Bad Man 1
    • Feels Sad Man 1
    • Angry 1
    • Sad 1