xx_zero_xx_alpha_xx

Grenades

Suggestion

Could we do something to improve grande lethality? They shouldn't be like  JDAM going off, but not being lethal enough to take out anyone inside one of those shipping container HQ buildings is waaaay too underpowered. Your bog standard L2 grenade would be expected to shred anyone in a  room that size.

• webbie    186
    8 hours ago, Fitz said:

Use RGOs instead of RGNs.

@xx_zero_xx_alpha_xx Their is that but if theirs CSAT wearing viper gear the explosive armour is difficult to defeat.

I always throw 2 and still occasionally get smacked by the guys in the corner. If you wanna clear a room quick plant a charge.

Fitz    1239
    18 minutes ago, xx_zero_xx_alpha_xx said:

The issues bigger than that. I've put 120mm rounds through windows and people survive. The grenade lethality is pitiful, but maybe the blast damage values need tweaking?

Yes, I've seen that too sometimes. But, it's the same as when you shoot an AI multiple times and they occasionally don't take damage from the second or third shot.

Not much I can do about it, it's just Arma AI. 

I can't change "blast damage values" of each explosive, but I can change the damage taken by AI from certain things.

Doing so is a bit of a pain in the ass though, and I imagine not very performance friendly, so I'm not going to do that.

• Like 1
    • thinking3d 1

pkisbest    198

Arma doesnt have the greatest blast damage either. The only solution i know is something like ACE which overhauls it. But thats a massive change for such an insignificant issue. 

Just chuck like 3-4 nades into the building.

• Like 1