Humaine

Easter Eggs

Humaine    131

Hey guys,

I was playing yesterday and I found a small helicopter (M900) while I was heading to an AO.

I jumped in as co-pilot and continued to the main but like 50-60m in the air, it disappeared and I fell to the ground.

Are easter eggs only allow to be used by certain unit types? 

I can understand that for an attack chopper or some tanks... but I would like to drive or fly a random easter egg that I find... its all shiny... hehehe

• Hey Humaine,

Unless you're in a pilot slot, the I&A rules state that you're not allowed to fly any aircraft (with the exception of the side mission Hummingbird which, as the name suggests, is only to be used to ferry people to the side mission and not main AO). In addition, pilots must be on Teamspeak. 

I'd hazard a guess that an admin deleted your helicopter whilst you were flying it, but I'm sure one of them will clarify in the near future.

Cheers mate,

SandStorm_AU

*EDIT* Some easter eggs have been despawning lately too, it may have been a bug.

Edited by SandStorm_AU

Humaine    131

Yea I know the rules mate, but not sure if they would apply to the easter eggs or this one in particular.

Also the M900:

latest?cb=20170824103336

is essentially a civi transport helo and there were only 10-12 players on at that time in the morning... so... I'm thinking it may have been a bug...

Edit: and it was shiny...

16onwy.jpg

Edited by Humaine
    • Like 1

Fitz    1239

If an admin deleted it or it automatically kicked you out, there would me a message.

It's a pretty annoying bug, same thing happens to the random civ vehicles that spawn in AOs. Once it gets far away enough from the spawn point, it despawns.

Figuring out how to change it is pretty low on the to-do list though atm.

Edited by Fitz
    • Like 2

Yeet    193

*cough* 

On 6/27/2018 at 7:50 PM, Yeet said:

(The ones I've seen after the Apex Framework have only been Hellcats and Orcas (unarmed) and will despawn once your 2km away from their original location (leaving you to fly through the air and die))

Ye, been going on for awhile now.

Edited by Yeet