Dogofwar

Water Combat

Dogofwar    36

i`m suggesting a script that allows for the Rhib and little sub to be loaded into the back of the vehicle blackfish. This could be done by have the mini sub or Rhib be towed by the Hemtt and loaded into the blackfish like the fuel, ammo and repair containers are.

Also another mission that has to do with water, or having to hit some of the small islands to secure an objective, by doing this letting the use of boat and the mini sub be a option

• Like 5
  • Seems Good 1

• Humaine    131

+1

Also maybe a mission around that Large sub out in the harbor or maybe capture intel on one of the larger ships, that spawns for the under water intel mission.

• Like 1

Fitz    1239

The Speedboat, RHIB and SDV are unfortunately too big to be transported ?

SDV looks like it fits, but the periscope probably gets in the way or something, even with it down...

It's possible to force them in, but handling all that is a pain.

The Motorboat, Assault Boat and Water Scooter can all be towed and loaded though.

• Seems Good 1

Dogofwar    36
    2 hours ago, Humaine said:

+1

Also maybe a mission around that Large sub out in the harbor or maybe capture intel on one of the larger ships, that spawns for the under water intel mission.

What about using the new ships they added or even the aircraft Carrier

• Like 3

Humaine    131

I was going to mention them, but the guys haven't added them to the server yet, so I wasn't sure if they would be.

• Like 1

Nova    1779
    6 hours ago, Humaine said:

I was going to mention them, but the guys haven't added them to the server yet, so I wasn't sure if they would be.

they dont really serve any purpose other than an FOB. which the current FOB's cover the map anyway

Dogofwar    36
    1 hour ago, Nova said:

they dont really serve any purpose other than an FOB. which the current FOB's cover the map anyway

True But they could also do with a new aspect in the game, putting it in with a group of AOs on the ocean would allow for boats to be used to get from the fob to the ao instead of prowlers and off-roads but this also would be difficult due to the AOs spawning randomly. But would defiantly add a nice and different thing to the server + having missions on similar boats would be great. Though I now that it would be a lot of programming on Fitz's behalf