Sign in to follow this  
Josh_ua

How do you receive YOUR Strayagaming News?

Which is your prefered platform to receive Strayagaming news? (Community Announcements, Giveaways & Community Team Initiatives)  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Josh_ua    933

How do you receive YOUR StrayaGaming News?

Howdy folks,

As some of you may know, Straya has a division of the staff team dedicated to running community popup events, creating media content and steering the development of the community in the direction set by you, the players and valued community members.

Today we want to know how YOU prefer to receive community announcements, giveaways and Community Team initiatives.

Your participation in the poll above greatly assists us to reach more members of the community, allowing us to make more informed decisions about what you want to see!

Thanks for your feedback! :seemsgood:

Edited by Joshua_
  • Like 8
  • Clap 1

• nro    7

Haha in game broadcasts actually sounds neat. You know, have some news reporters reporting on new updates/rules/protocols

• Like 1

Excel    828

Back when I was in the job I was doing something like this:

People seemed to like it and it was posted everywhere making it easy to access, It mainly showcased what was going on lately and or whats coming up.

Hopefully this helps!

p.s If you want those blue headers PM me I have them all.

• Like 1

Josh_ua    933
    7 hours ago, nro said:

Haha in game broadcasts actually sounds neat. You know, have some news reporters reporting on new updates/rules/protocols

Thanks for weighing in! Personally, I think this a very clever way to get the community news out. Let's wait and see what the numbers look like!

28 minutes ago, Excel said:

Back when I was in the job I was doing something like this:

People seemed to like it and it was posted everywhere making it easy to access, It mainly showcased what was going on lately and or whats coming up.

Hopefully this helps!

p.s If you want those blue headers PM me I have them all.

Thanks for taking the time to respond Excel, it's great to hear your valuable input.

I certainly think something like the news bulletin would help to keep the community updated and engaged with all that's happening.  I'll float the idea around and get back to you in regards to those headers ?

• Like 1