Connor McGregor

Where is Altis Life Going??

• Chadd    1040

+1 server needs a change rebel side is dead

• Like 2

Shima    22

+1 But let's be honest this won't happen.  I've tried making suggestions but it just gets flagged as shitposting.:feelsbadman:. but straya can be a big boi server and won't die if you listen to the community :)

Edited by Shima
    • Like 2

bouda118    349

As someone who has sat at the top of rebel for 2 months now.

Rebel is dead and boring as. Cops aint gunna like it but they Get it pretty easy. At the end of the day this server has the highest amount of whitelisted cops. Without rebels cops have no roleplay BOTH need to live alongside each other, 1/3 of the servers current population is whitelisted cops. With majority of rebel gangs dead or dying their is no end game and the ones that last are short term. Once you get Gangbase that is it, Cartel RP doesn't work nor last ( You only go for a GB to make it easier on fighting cops with mid tier guns ). Doing bank 3 times aday dies mega quick with the crappy crafting system Vs Escalation system. We spend hours crafting mags (Navs primarily) for police to press the go big button on a fed and pull Navs+Lynxs ( I’m not saying they shouldn’t have access to them entirely) Our last fed is a prime example. 15 v 26. Almost a 2:1 ratio With police having access too Tear gas, Flash Bangs, Lynx, Navids T5 vests, Drones, And further been able to escalate to ghosthawks and HMG. Dont get me wrong, Top end gangs enjoy the fight, But there is no limit to what Firepower and numbers police can pull.  Understandable a fed shouldn't be easy. But with 2:1 ratio and double the fire power ( At 1/4th the cost and 0 effort ) limits need to be drawn, ( If your initial thought to this post is git gud, You are a straight spud and part reason this servers population has dipped)

- 15 v unlimited is reee. If your going to limit 1 side but not the other, Cap westpac and Brisbane but not fed. 15 v 30+ is straight stupid. Half the time cops will escalate with no roleplay based on certain gangs.

- Fix the crafting system, 1 side shouldn't spend hours crafting mags for the otherside to press a button and buy them for 5k each,

- Remove treasure Wreck from KoS timers. Run them on separate timers ( if you get 2 wrecks in a row its 3 hours of nothing happening ) , If your concerned people will abuse wreck, Increase the timers. 

- If you cant fix crafting system, Remove Navids and SPMG entirely.  95% of relevant rebels will agree this is a good change, 7.62 can deal with striders. Keep sniper rifles and zafs and remove OP Beltfeds that serve no purpose in life.

- If you feel Navids/SPMG to remain and still wont fix the garbage crafting system, Add the KoS shop back as a money sink. The entire area has potential and adds more combat for rebels plus counters the police force ease of access

You continue to make changes to PD yet nothing ever comes to rebel ( Or if it does it’s thrown on the crafting system with incredibly high mats ) Im not sure if this is because alot of the mod side play PD and relay feedback back to the devs, Maybe someone should be added to community team to act as rebel feedback who work along side gangs to make both experiences better, At the end of the day if rebel die out police have no roleplay either, As it stands right now rebel goes boring mega fast and is extremely stale compared to PD. 

Edited by bouda118
    • Like 5

Josh_ua    933

There are some excellent suggestions coming out of this thread folks, many of which could make a significant impact on the quality of the Altis Life server. :seemsgood:

I urge you to try and maintain a positive outlook and continue posting suggestions/discussing ideas. Your suggestions are being heard and discussed!

• Like 2

I do hope to see some of these suggestions added. There are some really good ones that even I would probably go back to rebel for. +1

• Like 2

BleaQz    3

If the server is getting wiped would honestly like to see the removal of striders which has been talk about for nearly 8 months now. Also feel like heli runs should be removed from the server as this would make for better robberies/protections of runs. people seem to be scared of change yet cry about the status of the server daily. something fresh would be nice!

• Like 3

BusterKnut    13
    1 hour ago, BleaQz said:

If the server is getting wiped would honestly like to see the removal of striders which has been talk about for nearly 8 months now. Also feel like heli runs should be removed from the server as this would make for better robberies/protections of runs. people seem to be scared of change yet cry about the status of the server daily. something fresh would be nice!

If you remove striders you also need to remove any gun above 7.62mm

• Like 1

Jeb    203

Like i said in March, I love all the ideas listed here. There are some suggestions that other people have that I like to point out. What someone said above with the removal of Striders, I would +1 this, with them being removed from Cop and Civ, and see more Ifrits, and Quilins.

On 8/4/2018 at 9:43 AM, bouda118 said:

Remove Navids and SPMG entirely.

This idea as well I like as well, we all don't need 9.3mm MMG's that can be used to snipe or hold right click.

On 8/4/2018 at 9:43 AM, bouda118 said:

At the end of the day if rebel die out police have no roleplay either, As it stands right now rebel goes boring mega fast and is extremely stale compared to PD.

Not only will the very little roleplay we get from rebels dies out, but if rebel dies out the entire cop force will pack up their bags and leave. The APD doesn't like sitting in Sydney, because of its chaos. We would like to spread out, be there is no one out there on the map, or we can't because SRT are doing there own thing, and we can't leave Sydney because they don't want GD to interfere.  I will admit rebel really needs things to do, because its robbing banks 24/7.

• Like 3

Maverick    13
    On 8/5/2018 at 2:43 AM, bouda118 said:

As someone who has sat at the top of rebel for 2 months now.

Rebel is dead and boring as. Cops aint gunna like it but they Get it pretty easy. At the end of the day this server has the highest amount of whitelisted cops. Without rebels cops have no roleplay BOTH need to live alongside each other, 1/3 of the servers current population is whitelisted cops. With majority of rebel gangs dead or dying their is no end game and the ones that last are short term. Once you get Gangbase that is it, Cartel RP doesn't work nor last ( You only go for a GB to make it easier on fighting cops with mid tier guns ). Doing bank 3 times aday dies mega quick with the crappy crafting system Vs Escalation system. We spend hours crafting mags (Navs primarily) for police to press the go big button on a fed and pull Navs+Lynxs ( I’m not saying they shouldn’t have access to them entirely) Our last fed is a prime example. 15 v 26. Almost a 2:1 ratio With police having access too Tear gas, Flash Bangs, Lynx, Navids T5 vests, Drones, And further been able to escalate to ghosthawks and HMG. Dont get me wrong, Top end gangs enjoy the fight, But there is no limit to what Firepower and numbers police can pull.  Understandable a fed shouldn't be easy. But with 2:1 ratio and double the fire power ( At 1/4th the cost and 0 effort ) limits need to be drawn, ( If your initial thought to this post is git gud, You are a straight spud and part reason this servers population has dipped)

- 15 v unlimited is reee. If your going to limit 1 side but not the other, Cap westpac and Brisbane but not fed. 15 v 30+ is straight stupid. Half the time cops will escalate with no roleplay based on certain gangs.

- Fix the crafting system, 1 side shouldn't spend hours crafting mags for the otherside to press a button and buy them for 5k each,

- Remove treasure Wreck from KoS timers. Run them on separate timers ( if you get 2 wrecks in a row its 3 hours of nothing happening ) , If your concerned people will abuse wreck, Increase the timers. 

- If you cant fix crafting system, Remove Navids and SPMG entirely.  95% of relevant rebels will agree this is a good change, 7.62 can deal with striders. Keep sniper rifles and zafs and remove OP Beltfeds that serve no purpose in life.

- If you feel Navids/SPMG to remain and still wont fix the garbage crafting system, Add the KoS shop back as a money sink. The entire area has potential and adds more combat for rebels plus counters the police force ease of access

You continue to make changes to PD yet nothing ever comes to rebel ( Or if it does it’s thrown on the crafting system with incredibly high mats ) Im not sure if this is because alot of the mod side play PD and relay feedback back to the devs, Maybe someone should be added to community team to act as rebel feedback who work along side gangs to make both experiences better, At the end of the day if rebel die out police have no roleplay either, As it stands right now rebel goes boring mega fast and is extremely stale compared to PD. 

welcome back to the hellhole that is strayagaming: altis life rebel edition

• Facepalm 1
    • reee 1