Sign in to follow this  
AidenJ

The Destroyer

• CeeFar    585

... wat...

You don't mean a naval destroyer, right????

i haven't heard anything about a new naval destroyer... pls link. no bamboozle

this has me very excited. 

To be fair i haven't updated my arma yet xd

Edited by nclem

Lzybum    16

The new Radar and SAM systems might make it a nightmare for pilots depending on how they behave. Destroyer having cruise missiles and a naval gun that can act as part artillery no idea if its going to be able to move or just a static object. Hopefully its able to move.

• Like 1

Josh_ua    933

@Lzybum I believe the destroyer is a static object. Would be nice to maybe pair the destroyer with the aircraft carrier somewhere at the top of the map as a second base. Could be interesting.

Also, longtime no see. I don't think I have spoken/flown with you for like 2 years :kkool:

• nothanks 1

Noskire    123

I agree - USS Liberty and USS Freedom/Nimitz could make for an interesting FOB (or even a new HQ spawn?) The weapons on the USS Liberty have to be installed as turrets, and can only be operated by a UAV operator. Also I think the cruise missiles have to be called in by airborne laser designation? (It slightly bugs me they class the USS Liberty as a destroyer - more of an ANZAC-class frigate IMO).

Edited by Noskire