Red

News: Altis Life, Forums, New Game Servers

• Excel    828

Looking good boys!

Really well structured and detailed in such short and simple thread, also great ideas with AL :heart:

• <3 2

On behalf of the community I'd like to thank Management for putting this post out. This will restore faith in the whereabouts of Altis Life's future. :seemsgood:

Edited by Michael Steiner
    • Like 5
    • Clap 1

Moygstar    196

I love this

I'll come back after the wipe

I also like how I suggested a dynamic rp narrative like 2 years ago and everyone basically told me to shut up but now it's happening people love it. 

Good work though this is what the server needs if it wants to move forward and upward. 

• Like 3
    • Seems Good 1

Red    1068
    1 hour ago, Moygstar said:

I love this

I'll come back after the wipe

I also like how I suggested a dynamic rp narrative like 2 years ago and everyone basically told me to shut up but now it's happening people love it. 

Good work though this is what the server needs if it wants to move forward and upward. 

If you want to write up a narrative yourself, you are more than welcome to.
    Just put it in a google doc and send me a link to it.

• Like 2
    • hahaa 1
    • Facepalm 1

Josh_ua    933

Sounds fantastic, I look forward to seeing Alits Life revitalised. Kudos to all the staff and community members who are assisting in the development of all these endeavours :seemsgood:

Edited by Joshua_

bouda118    349

Hats off to the Devs, Alot of promising things mentioned above. Be good to see Life rejuvenated, Looking forward to rebel changes as as it stands now rebel goes stale very fast.

Minor changes to things like KoS zone, KoS rotated events etc would make rebel 100x more enjoyable. Doing bank 3 times a day dies off pretty quickly.

Edited by bouda118
    • Like 2
    • Clap 1
    • nothanks 1

Jamiec    38
    8 hours ago, luke_ said:

Remove striders please. Would make combat more interesting.

I disagree... Add armed vehicles in a KOS Island area only so the rich can spend there money on new toys.

bouda118    349

Striders ( Hunters etc ) are meh, Bar the fact armor on armor is 50/50 if no foul play is involved they can easily be disabled, In a role play aspect you would expect them to rock up to bank robbery.

- Take Treasure wreck off KoS timers, Run them separately ( Increased timers etc etc ) That way there is always a KoS up, RNG 2 wrecks in a row and its 3 hours of nothing.

- Mention of Bringing KoS shop back or do something with KoS area its a huge area with potential that's effectively useless right now.

- When wipe happens, Navids/SPMG should be removed. Unless the crafting system gets a major overhaul there is a HUGE imbalance there, 7.62 is effective enough on armored vehicles along side sniper rifles.

As stated above as it stands now the end game of rebel is just hitting bank for the pvp while waiting for zones to pop or dicking on nobody civs trying to grind out the cash money, The enjoyment dies real fast. Cartel roleplay ( Owning drug fields ) is there in theory, But practically it doesn't work. Gangbases were a nice addition to promote Gang PVP but with most gangs currently dead they do little but provide slightly better guns for police PVP, Rome wasn't built in a day but overtime minor changes could refresh factions alot.

#NoHatePlease xo

Edited by bouda118
    • Like 3

luke_    258

@bouda118 my reason I want to remove striders is to encourage infantry combat  which im know most people prefer to strider combat. Another benefit of this that people who come from other servers don't have to learn the strider tactic and can get involved mucg quicker.

• Like 1

On 28/07/2018 at 8:00 AM, luke_ said:

@bouda118 my reason I want to remove striders is to encourage infantry combat  which im know most people prefer to strider combat. Another benefit of this that people who come from other servers don't have to learn the strider tactic and can get involved mucg quicker.

They will just use quiln combat

luke_    258
    2 hours ago, Jacob Mchairyyy said:

They will just use quiln combat

Qilins get ****ed by any decent infantry player. They aren't the protective bubble that striders are, you can get shot out very easily.

• thinking3d 1