pkisbest

Change to Default Jet

pkisbest    198

As much as the Buzzard is quite a capable aircraft, whenever anything but a Buzzard is up it's completely useless. You might say "just get more transport points". Thats not a viable option when there is a Shikra and a Gryphon in the air destroying any aircraft that leave the airbase. And with how the Jet AI works, 9/10 they fire a trick shot, when their top is facing you in a turn and destroy you before you get a chance to even flare.

My suggestion is we have 2 jets spawning as the Default ones (for people with no transport points). A Gryphon or the Buzzard (CAS). This also allows to solve the problems that people have been asking for...To have 2 jet spawns, one CAS and One AA. Although it's not simultaneously like some people would like (i disagree with this. Too many jets).

The Gryphon is still heavily limited in its armanents, but has a more competitive edge in AA then the Buzzard (even the AA Buzzard) due to its Speed and movement.

Althought this may present an issue for those without Jets DLC.

Edited by pkisbest
  • Dansgame 1
  • nothanks 1

• Yeet    193

If your getting a buzzard (I hate to be like the majority but:), just get more transport points. We have base AA for a reason, if a Shikra is destroying all aircraft as soon as they leave base, chuck on base AA. Then fly your heart out. 

If we were to remove the need for transport points for better jets, the enemy jets would just become redundant and an easy opponent.

Hate to disagree with you, PK. But I do so in the name of balance, if we take away the need to work for better jets - many people wouldn't fly transport.

• Like 3

Nova    1779

i flew transport last night and an enemy shikra spawned. i was still able to dodge the missiles and land at the HQ which was in the midst of a defend. so i dont see the issue that people have.

all i see in these posts is that they dont know how to dodge missiles or just fly all together or understand how flares work

• Like 1
    • hahaa 1
    • Weary 1