Invictiis    214

@James32

The creation of tokens to encourage infantry gameplay is great however the use of said token on restricted armed vehicles isnt appealing to all.

A proposed idea discussed by players is for permanent minor upgrades to spawn loadout purchased with tokens. These minor upgrades would solely involve weapons such as rook and pdw instead of the 45acp pistol. It would make the tokens more useful and encourage more dedication. Could be implemented within player menu to redeem loadout. 

Tier I (15 tokens)

- Rook pistol

Tier II (25 tokens)

-Suppressed Rook

Tier III (35 tokens) 

-PDW 

Tier IV (45 tokens)

-Suppressed PDW

**Wasteland Veterans (WV) could be rewarded with 15+ token bonus as incentive to become a vet.

Edited by Invictiis
  • Like 2
  • wooow 1

• Bow    149

Also another idea to expand on this is to include clothing items or other inventory items? As these two tend to be more tedious to obtain in comparison to weapons.

But maybe reduce those tocken prices a little mentioned above, or make Tokens easier to get rather than just infantry kills.

• Like 1

James32    823
    1 hour ago, Bow said:

Also another idea to expand on this is to include clothing items or other inventory items? As these two tend to be more tedious to obtain in comparison to weapons.

But maybe reduce those tocken prices a little mentioned above, or make Tokens easier to get rather than just infantry kills.

What kind of items were you thinking?

I would like to see community ideas for other things for them to be spent on though, because now i've built all the back end for the tokens we can do some more interesting things with them than just strong vehicles vehicles. I dont want anything too OP otherwise people who've played alot to get tokens will become too strong, but since they have to be earned by time/skill and cant be traded like money I am open to giving people some interesting options to spend them on like items/better starting gear, just nothing ridiculous.

Also;
    Tomorrow I will be unlocking the token tab at the vehicle store to allow their spending as a trial to adjust the costs both in tokens and money for the stronger vehicles. So the release prices will be subject to change.

LameSlayer    8

Although a dead thread, I'd like to comment. Good implementation of this concept. 

BTW, for those unfamiliar, The final implementation was:

- 40 tokens for a suppressed sting with an ACO SMG

- 30 tokens for a carrier lite and combat helmet. Both level III.

I should note that part of the appeal of this was the increased carry capacity, on top of the armor itself.

Personally I took one storage, then the armour, one more storage and finally the gun.

Regards,

LameSlayer aka James