Sign in to follow this  
Peanut

Rust Club

Peanut    72

I want to start a Rust club! It is difficult to find other like-minded Aussies (And Kiwi's in my case), who are interested in playing Rust competitively, I see there are MANY other games and it would be yet another way to branch out the community further. I myself wish to use this as a tool to meet other folks that are looking for groups such as me to be able to make it somewhere between wipes and such. Just an Idea! Would be much appreciated!

-Cheers, Peanut

@Red @Connor. (Idk who else to tag)

download.jpg.c4f392d73cb4512c35387ea18fe2d9be.jpg

Edited by HiGuy7878
  • Like 1

• CeeFar    585

Straya has tried multiple times hosting a rust server, once partnering up with an existing community and once creating their own. I'm sure that the community guys would be happy to work with the ops-leads to create a community endorsed server, however the chance of straya hosting a rust server itself is very low. 

I'm interested though, what do you mean by "competetively"?

• Facepalm 2

Peanut    72
    44 minutes ago, nclem said:

Straya has tried multiple times hosting a rust server, once partnering up with an existing community and once creating their own. I'm sure that the community guys would be happy to work with the ops-leads to create a community endorsed server, however the chance of straya hosting a rust server itself is very low. 

I'm interested though, what do you mean by "competetively"?

Sorry! I may not have made my point clear, I simply wanted someone to create a rust section in the games "Club", area for Straya's Rust players to connect on. Also by "Competitively", I I mean creating an active group to contest with other large groups on server's such as Upsurge or what not (Player vs Player). Thanks for the information though.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this