Edward Kellis

Bye Bye.... For a little while.

I know a lot of you guys don't know me, or briefly know me as "a squeaker", but mainly just for the guys in the APD and stuff, I am going to be taking a break from all servers and focusing on becoming better at combat and other things. I just want to take some time off to improve as much as I can before coming back. I am going to be working really hard in the meantime, hopefully coming back a better cop and more skilful than I am now. I will probably pop in every now and then (Not that you guys really care) but I just want to become a better cop. @Augnov just thought I'd let you know

Cheers, M4GIC a.k.a. that Squeaker on Altis Life

• Like 1
  • reee 1
  • Sad 3

• Augnov    205

Cya around, you will always be welcome when you come back :)

Edited by Augnov
    • Like 3
    • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Michael Steiner said:

Just curious, if you want to become a better cop why are you taking a break from cop? :waitwhat:

Im going to be working on eden on combat, piloting and other cop related things :) 

Nova    1779

i really dont understand. lets leave the whole community because you want to get better at the game by playing single player?

• lul 1

2 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

i really dont understand. lets leave the whole community because you want to get better at the game by playing single player?

yeah I don't really get it