StrayaGaming

Monetization Has Begun

Connor.    1352
3 hours ago, HiGuy7878 said:

How about receiving a code upon creating an account in the forums, which you can then redeem ingame?

I would see that working one of two ways, if you had a different way in mind, do explain it.

1. A unique code when you sign up. This would not work because it runs into the same issue of the game db and the website not being connected.
  2. A static code when you sign up (eg FORUMS) but if one person shares it there is no reason to join the forums, which works against the purpose of the reward.
3 hours ago, HiGuy7878 said:

Also... Why not just let gangs buy another skin slot? If there any available at the time, right now there are still 3 available if im correct... Can i just pay an additional $15 To get two more vehical skins etc....?

Because then all the other gangs will miss out because one gang has more money to spend. Isn't entirely fair.

• Like 1

• whitelist slots on I&A is kind of stupid unless your a pilot.... can we add better customization for slots and possible add a whitelist tank slot that allows him to choose a different type of tank from the general ones.. i.e a kaj or cheeta i realise these can be achieved from side missions but aside from 1 skin there is no incentives for most I&A players to actually donate. 

• Wait What? 1

Peanut    72
    7 minutes ago, Spetsnaz AKA Andrew said:

whitelist slots on I&A is kind of stupid unless your a pilot.... can we add better customization for slots and possible add a whitelist tank slot that allows him to choose a different type of tank from the general ones.. i.e a kaj or cheeta i realise these can be achieved from side missions but aside from 1 skin there is no incentives for most I&A players to actually donate. 

They have already stated that giving donating players better equipment etc... Is against Bohemia's terms of service.

• Like 1

Nova    1779
    2 hours ago, Spetsnaz AKA Andrew said:

whitelist slots on I&A is kind of stupid unless your a pilot.... can we add better customization for slots and possible add a whitelist tank slot that allows him to choose a different type of tank from the general ones.. i.e a kaj or cheeta i realise these can be achieved from side missions but aside from 1 skin there is no incentives for most I&A players to actually donate. 

well considering we have doubled our goal for donations I'd say people have plenty of incentive to donate

Mr Lispy    8

maybe add a mortgage payment system that needs to be payed for houses and rego for cars and have it that paying (subscribers only) can pay it all together in 1 place (donator DMV or something) while non subscribers have to go to both the mortgage broker, and the rego man. maybe even have it implement to an online portal so both free and subs can see how much they owe and when its needed to be paid before its due but subscribers can pay it from the portal, and free players dont? there is no real advantage since both free and subs get access to the portal and can see exactly when its due and how much, the only difference is subs can pay it on the portal, or ingame in 1 spot while free players have to go to indivual buildings etc. 

Just a brainstorm idea.