StrayaGaming

Monetization Has Begun

StrayaGaming    253

Monetization to Altis Life and I&A start officially tomorrow.

giphy.gif

The changes for AL have already been release and I&A will be release tomorrow.
I&A vets and past donators will have 1 month as of tomorrow with their skin perks.
For I&A each $10 = 1 Month... so eg. $50 = 5 months of perks
Anyone over $120 in total will have lifetime perks in I&A

If you are donating for gang perks in AL please send a support request with your skins.

For anyone who has donated in the past 2 months please your details below to receive your perks: 

When you donated:
Server:
Username:
PlayerID:
If AL what tier is the breakdown (eg. $30 = tier 3 for 1 month or tier 1 for 3 months):

Donation details
https://strayagaming.com.au/supporterinfo/

• Altis Life

Player Tier 1 ($10 per month):

• 13 vehicle skins
    • 12 vehicle colours
    • 7 kill messages
    • 4 death messages
    • 6 respawn messages

Player Tier 2 ($20 per month):

• All Tier 1 perks
    • 11 vehicle skins
    • 17 vehicle colours
    • 9 kill messages
    • 5 death messages
    • 7 respawn messages

Player Tier 3 ($30 per month):

• All Tier 1 & 2 perks
    • 13 vehicle skins
    • 11 kill messages
    • 6 death messages
    • 8 respawn messages

Extra Information:

• The month starts at the exact time of your rank being applied in our database and will expire 30 days later

Gang Tier ($15 per month):

• 1 gang themed uniform skin
    • 1 gang themed backpack skin
    • 2 gang themed vehicle skins

Extra Information:

• The month starts on the 7th of the month and will expire on the 7th of the following month
    • You must provide the skins for us to put in the mission file
    • Skins are to be themed for your gang and conform with our community guidelines
    • Skins must be for clothing and vehicles you already have access to in stores (we can provide default textures to skin over if required)
    • Collectively, skins must not be larger than 1.25mb file size, if your skins exceed this limit they will be compressed to fit
    • Skins will be locked to your gang, giving you control over who does and doesn't have access to them
    • After the first month, your skins will be removed from the server unless you renew this tier
    • Vehicles with removed gang skins will revert to a default skin

Server Wide Discounts:

• Discounts will be applied to all stores for all players (supporter or not) after we reach the following milestones on the monthly goal
    • 50% of the goal will activate a 5% discount
    • 100% of the goal will activate a 10% discount
    • 150% of the goal will activate a 15% discount
    • 200% of the goal will activate a 20% discount
  • Invade & Annex

Life Time ($120+ in one hit):

Player Tier ($10 per month):

• 8 whitelisted slots for popular roles
      • 1 pilot, 2 medic, 1 engineer, 1 autorifleman, 1 AT, 1 sharpshooter, 1 sniper
    • A range of custom vehicle skins as well as access to some BI ‘hidden’ vehicle textures
    • A few custom uniform skins as well as access to some BI ‘hidden’ uniform textures
    • A range of custom shoulder insignia as well as access to default Arma 3 insignia
  • Community Wide

$10 - $60 total:

• Supporter group on forums
    • VIP tag on TeamSpeak (different tags depending on amount donated)
    • Private teamspeak channel (one per person)

$70+ total:

• Advanced donator group on forums
    • Advanced donator tag on teamspeak

$100/$200/$300 in one hit:

• Super donator group on forums
    • Super donator tag on teamspeak (different tags depending on amount donated)

$1000 in one hit:

• Ultra donator group on forums
    • Ultra donator tag on teamspeak
  • Like 2
  • Seems Good 2
  • kkool 1
  • Dislike 1

• Yeet    193

So its going back to being $10 for a whitelist slot/skins :facepalm:? We can't use our $100 for whitelist joke anymore..

#Pay2Skin

#Pay2Whitelist

Edited by Yeet

LuckyB33f    1287
    26 minutes ago, Yeet said:

So its going back to being $10 for a whitelist slot/skins :facepalm:? And its a monthly payment?

#Pay2Skin

#Pay2Whitelist 

Yeah.. We have monthly expenses... so we need a monthly strat...

We can't pay for our dedicated servers with hugs and kisses and were barely making 100% on donations... Those goals don't include hosting the forums + forum hosting,  ts, battlemetrics, plugins and few other random things...

The hard reality is if we don't make 125% of our goals we don't have a community...
    So with each month you help us out we do our best to provide a good gaming experience for you.

I would like to hand on the extra income to our developers as they spend buckloads of time on the missions u guys play...

Yeet    193
    37 minutes ago, LuckyB33f said:

Yeah.. We have monthly expenses... so we need a monthly strat...

We can't pay for our dedicated servers with hugs and kisses and were barely making 100% on donations... Those goals don't include hosting the forums + forum hosting,  ts, battlemetrics, plugins and few other random things...

The hard reality is if we don't make 125% of our goals we don't have a community...
    So with each month you help us out we do our best to provide a good gaming experience for you.

I would like to hand on the extra income to our developers as they spend buckloads of time on the missions u guys play...

I mean, if you needed me to, I could definitely pay for your dedicated servers with hugs and kisses..

I understand that you guys still need to make money, you are running a business after all. But I wouldn't ever think you would add the 'Pay4Whitelist' back in. But if thats what needs to be done to keep this community running, then go ahead. (I've also seen that we aren't hitting donation goals, at all)

Personally, I would of rathered a higher pay wall for whitelist/skins, but I know I'll still be wanting those skins/slots. So you better start buying more rubber bands for the racks of money thats about to roll in.

(If the goal is $690, and you guys are currently getting $290, just from new donators/good people, then forcing/changing all the previous donators to have to donate again will greatly increase the amount of profit/money you guys earn, which definitely isn't a bad thing. I know I'll be donating monthly, or maybe just a large amount of money 1 month which I'll use for "ingame perks" over the following months.)

Anyway, the change is somewhat welcome by me, I just think you guy's could of done a little bit better in maximising your earnings, as $10 a month for whitelist and skins is pretty low. (I'd say sweet spot would be $15)

Edited by Yeet
    Review of statistics.

Kurtiz    55

When you donated: 1/01/2018
    Server: Altis Life
    Username: Kurtiz
    PlayerID: 76561198163643426
    If AL what tier is the breakdown (eg. $30 = tier 3 for 1 month or tier 1 for 3 months): Tier 1 for 1 Month

Processed - Connor

Edited by Connor.
    • Wait What? 1

14 hours ago, Yeet said:

I mean, if you needed me to, I could definitely pay for your dedicated servers with hugs and kisses..

I understand that you guys still need to make money, you are running a business after all. But I wouldn't ever think you would add the 'Pay4Whitelist' back in. But if thats what needs to be done to keep this community running, then go ahead. (I've also seen that we aren't hitting donation goals, at all)

Personally, I would of rathered a higher pay wall for whitelist/skins, but I know I'll still be wanting those skins/slots. So you better start buying more rubber bands for the racks of money thats about to roll in.

(If the goal is $690, and you guys are currently getting $290, just from new donators/good people, then forcing/changing all the previous donators to have to donate again will greatly increase the amount of profit/money you guys earn, which definitely isn't a bad thing. I know I'll be donating monthly, or maybe just a large amount of money 1 month which I'll use for "ingame perks" over the following months.)

Anyway, the change is somewhat welcome by me, I just think you guy's could of done a little bit better in maximising your earnings, as $10 a month for whitelist and skins is pretty low. (I'd say sweet spot would be $15)

You have to understand that Bohemia has VERY strict terms towards things that you get within the game from donations. In-game perks really can only consist of spawn points, white-list slots and skins as they give no advantage for gameplay. The prices I think are good because a lot of the time yes people that have jobs can easily pay a $15 fee per month for said "Donation Rewards" but having it a lower price widens the range of people that are eligible for being donators.

Noordo    95
    20 hours ago, StrayaGaming said:

For anyone who has donated in the past 2 months please your details below to receive your perks

Wait so if I havent donated in the past two months I cant get my ranks on Altis Life?

Dodgy

• Like 1

Excel    828

So pretty much instead of donating once to get your tier perks e.g $100 for everything or $10 for a few things.

You now have to "subscribe" paying 10/20/30 dollars monthly to receive your perks, From a business perspective, this is a great idea, however, in my opinion, paying monthly for what they get it is a complete joke like no one wants to pay $30 a month for virtual skins and death messages. If I spend $30 on the 1st of March I get my skins for the month then what I need to put in another $30 for my skins?

My suggestion is you join this up with a monthly giveaway or something so that they are getting more back than just some skins or maybe even something else, I'm sure you can think of something.

All the best :seemsgood:

Edited by Excel

Connor.    1352
    18 minutes ago, Excel said:

My suggestion is you join this up with a monthly giveaway or something so that they are getting more back than just some skins or maybe even something else, I'm sure you can think of something.

Can't consider giveaways when we dont even cover the dedicated servers :feelsbadman:

Excel    828
    30 minutes ago, Connor. said:

Can't consider giveaways when we dont even cover the dedicated servers :feelsbadman:

Can you giveaway in-game items? like rare ones, maybe a trunk of cash or a nice house?

Or does that go against Bohemias t&c's.

Connor.    1352
    4 minutes ago, Excel said:

Can you giveaway in-game items? like rare ones, maybe a trunk of cash or a nice house?

I think it would be against. Can't give any kind of in game advantage to only paying players.

• Like 2

CeeFar    585

I think it would be against. Can't give any kind of in game advantage to only paying players.

allow non paying players into the giveaway but donation gets you a good chance of winning?

Connor.    1352
    10 minutes ago, nclem said:

allow non paying players into the giveaway but donation gets you a good chance of winning?

thats still giving them some kind of advantage...

• Like 1

Noordo    95
    5 hours ago, Excel said:

What about some cosmetic items, cool clothing until the next draw or even cool vehicle skins.

Connor.    1352
    3 minutes ago, Noordo said:

What about some cosmetic items, cool clothing until the next draw or even cool vehicle skins.

well sure but that doesnt resolve the issue which brought up the suggestion in the first place.

• Like 1

Prodigy    41

maybe you can create unique or 'cool' events that are only available to these donators? or maybe even create a branch that would let them test out new server mission files before they launch? 

DIGIKILL    0

How about you just stick that "Community Goal" Donation box figure you have on your home page in game.. every time it starts and everytime you respawn until the goal is acheived... I probably would have donated by now...

Nova    1779
    4 hours ago, WickedGamer57 said:

When is premium coming back? That brought in stack loads of money right?

premium is currently on hold indefinitely

M9'    169
    6 hours ago, WickedGamer57 said:

When is premium coming back? That brought in stack loads of money right?

Stay tuned*

Edited by M9'
    • Pogchamp 2
    • Triggered 1

Peanut    72
    Spoiler

Hey! I apreciate what you guys are doing to keep the community of Straya Gaming thriving! Although I am happy to spend some money and do my part in helping keep this place alive, I would love for there to be a "Teir 2", gang skins... For an increased price we could also have a helmet skin and an additional 2 vehical skins. This would be much apreciated as a member of BRF. Cheers! (Maybe somthing like $25 - $30 a month?)

Have a good one, Peanut

@Connor. @M9'

Edited by HiGuy7878
    • thinking3d 1

Connor.    1352
    1 hour ago, HiGuy7878 said:
      Reveal hidden contents

Hey! I apreciate what you guys are doing to keep the community of Straya Gaming thriving! Although I am happy to spend some money and do my part in helping keep this place alive, I would love for there to be a "Teir 2", gang skins... For an increased price we could also have a helmet skin and an additional 2 vehical skins. This would be much apreciated as a member of BRF. Cheers! (Maybe somthing like $25 - $30 a month?)

Have a good one, Peanut

@Connor. @M9'

Cant skin helmets, ill consider a tier 2 but mission file size is the biggest concern.

• Like 1

Peanut    72

Just a thought, why not add a reward system for creating an account on the forums? Giving an in game reward such as 100k, its not an insane prize but somthing most people would be interested in doing. Just like that you have brought ALLOT more people to the forums, meaning more activity, meaning more people seeing that big fat "Donate", button. All that without a single advertisment! Also and ingame reward for logging in every day? That increases for each day you do so?

Edited by HiGuy7878
    • Like 1

Connor.    1352
    1 hour ago, HiGuy7878 said:

Just a thought, why not add a reward system for creating an account on the forums? Giving an in game reward such as 100k, its not an insane prize but somthing most people would be interested in doing. Just like that you have brought ALLOT more people to the forums, meaning more activity, meaning more people seeing that big fat "Donate", button. All that without a single advertisment! Also and ingame reward for logging in every day? That increases for each day you do so?

main problem is there is currently no link between the website and our game databases. there are ways to do it but we would need to look into all that before committing to anything.

• Like 1

Peanut    72
    2 hours ago, Connor. said:

main problem is there is currently no link between the website and our game databases. there are ways to do it but we would need to look into all that before committing to anything.

How about receiving a code upon creating an account in the forums, which you can then redeem ingame?

@Connor.

Also... Why not just let gangs buy another skin slot? If there any available at the time, right now there are still 3 available if im correct... Can i just pay an additional $15 To get two more vehical skins etc....?

Edited by HiGuy7878