Washie

TLC

Washie    0

Please Look at your server and put some effort into bringing it back to life, as the admin team obviously have lost interest in the server itself... You have loyal members and players who will come back if you put some effort into your servers and remove the issues that are affecting it so baddly.. A population of 22 MAX on a friday night isn't what wasteland is about and should be seen as a sign that attention needs to be paid to the servers... 

Any admin who is seeing this please feel free to contact me via MSG for advice/ details to how and or what you can do to bring the server back... 

Also i have sent @Red A more in detail message on this topic and red i'd like for you to send it through to your staff members and see their opinions and seriously take a look at the server and pull finger a bit, in the nicest way possible... As the wasteland server used to be such a good avenue for players to escape altis and come to destroy the opfor/ indi campers in gun stores... 

That's my Micro-Rant, Please consider what i have said and make a change...

Washie

• jacob potty    66

Hey Washie

Sorry about the delayed reply i can assure you right now the Wasteland admin team has not lost interest. The admin team is going through a sort of small rebuild stage due to reasons you can read in this post 

I can also assure you the server is getting the attention it needs, the current mission file is only getting minor tweaks at the moment due to our amazing development team working on a completely new wasteland mission. We are also have numerous things in the works to improve the community engagement in the server all the way from awards to enjoyable events. If you have any suggestions on any aspect of our wasteland server don't hesitate to make a post in the wasteland suggestion section for us to take into consideration

From Jacob Potty [Wasteland Trial Moderator]

• Like 1

Temprite    24

Washie,

I agree with you, I took time out due to work load, server was pumping, I return its dead.

Jacob,

Good to hear because I am back and want to play some wastelands.