Sign in to follow this  
Jtom2k

Figured I should Introduce Myself

Jtom2k    16

Herro,

Most people know me in game as Jtom2k, and most people on the forums know me as Jtom2k, so I guess most people know me as that one guy who is crazy... ANYWAY, I used to play on Straya a while ago, mostly Altis Life and Wasteland... Actually A LOT of Wasteland and a little Altis Life. I had a long break from Arma 3 since I sunk 800 hrs into Altis Life. I have decided I will return, and once again cause great chaos in this game. By chaos, I mean playing for the lols, with a lot of RP ;). A little about me -

I am 18 on the 23rd of February, I play guitar religiously (a lot), I game a lot, I work a lot, I talk a lot. I no longer go to school, instead I got myself a certificate in aged care. Some of my fav games are Arma 3, CSGO, and Rocket League. A few people remember me from old communities in Garry's Mod and ArmA3, such as OzzyGaming, ExtremeGaming, DecentGaming, Krionic, etc. I still get people who see me and go oh hey jtom I know you, and I have to be like oh heyyyyyyy.

If you play Altis Life on Straya do hit me up, I play around 6 hours a day and run the TKO gang, search me up on Steam and we can kick some ass.

Cheers

EDIT: I also plan on becoming a pretty big donator lol, maybe like $30 AUD a week cause I am a nice guy ;P

Edited by Jtom2k