The Hopelessgamer

Fix the server

• 5 minutes ago, Envy said:

Where. Is. The. Proof, at this point it is just slander.

Go look at the Server files, go look at the logs it shows everything including when a user farts. Go talk to other ppl out of the community. Go talk to Dak about it. 

CeeFar    585
    Just now, The Hopelessgamer said:

Go look at the Server files, go look at the logs it shows everything including when a user farts. Go talk to other ppl out of the community. Go talk to Dak about it. 

We aren't asking for community input. This thread has been up for quite a while now and I haven't seen anyone else agree with you yet. Why don't YOU provide evidence. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nclem said:

We aren't asking for community input. This thread has been up for quite a while now and I haven't seen anyone else agree with you yet. Why don't YOU provide evidence. 

Ok as i said go look at the map and see the damage thats been done. 

CeeFar    585

Ok as i said go look at the map and see the damage thats been done. 

you truly are hopeless.

• lul 1

CeeFar    585

Tell ya what everyone loves saying my name. Its the talk of the century i tell ya.  My name is the best ay? 

CeeFar    585
    5 minutes ago, The Hopelessgamer said:

Didnt know i was rich either... 

60c2ddfdfc61ba4a077fa6277760bd9f.png

Edited by nclem

6 minutes ago, nclem said:

42e9802258619703daffcf78c6e8ec47.png

Lol. For one i never gave you permission to use my name in anything. Secondly not all ways. Some times i have different ideas of how shit should work. If you cant do it get someone else to fill in for it. IF it works dont **** with it. etc.  As well as some of my ideas would work its difficult when you have ppl who for one dont see your idea and secondly function differently due to this being a different community and runs your way not mine. As much as you think my ideas wont work they will fairly well. 

Edited by The Hopelessgamer

Connor.    1352

Personally I like the McChicken out of all the burgers on the menu. It doesn’t have much in it but thats less for them to get wrong I guess. Sometimes I might go for something bigger but most of the time a simple McChicken does it for me.

• Like 2
    • Seems Good 1

CeeFar    585

Lol. For one i never gave you permission to use my name in anything. Secondly not all ways. Some times i have different ideas of how shit should work. If you cant do it get someone else to fill in for it. IF it works dont **** with it. etc. 

CeeFar    585
    Just now, Connor. said:

Personally I like the McChicken out of all the burgers on the menu. It doesn’t have much in it but thats less for them to get wrong I guess. Sometimes I might go for something bigger but most of the time a simple McChicken does it for me.

I love the McChicken too, have I told you about the flavouring on the milkshakes though?

5 minutes ago, Connor. said:

Yeah no..... Quality, i want shit to work even if it doesnt need to i still want it to work how it should. 

Connor.    1352

Yeah no..... Quality, i want shit to work even if it doesnt need to i still want it to work how it should. 

Well yea, I could go to a real restaurant for quality but as far as a quick bite goes the McChicken has chicken, lettus and a bun so it sort of works how food is meant to.

CeeFar    585
    Just now, Connor. said:

Well yea, I could go to a real restaurant for quality but as far as a quick bite goes the McChicken has chicken, lettus and a bun so it sort of works how food is meant to.

That's true. I don't like the blue coloring on the McChicken though, gotta keep it away from the ocean.

4 minutes ago, nclem said:

I love the McChicken too, have I told you about the flavouring on the milkshakes though?

THATS IT IM SETTLING THIS FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL. The machines that maccas use have Syrups and a base mix. The base mix is Standard ice cream with a very small amount of vanilla to give it taste. Now when you purchase a vanilla shake they click the vanilla button to add a few table spoons of syrup into the damn mix that ends up in your cup. IF you ask them for a unflavored shake they simply dont push the vanilla button they just press the go button which puts the mix that doesnt have any extra flavoring in the damn shake. For instance if you order a choc shake they add in choc syrup to make it chocolate flavored.  If they dont add the choc syrup and just the base what do you get? A unflavored thick shake that has no extra ****ing flavoring. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Connor. said:

lol. Ok ok ok hold up. You guys need to watch how LEGO go there success.....  ITs one amazing video. really well made i must admit and proves my point of how quality matters 

CeeFar    585

THATS IT IM SETTLING THIS FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL. The machines that maccas use have Syrups and a base mix. The base mix is Standard ice cream with a very small amount of vanilla to give it taste. Now when you purchase a vanilla shake they click the vanilla button to add a few table spoons of syrup into the damn mix that ends up in your cup. IF you ask them for a unflavored shake they simply dont push the vanilla button they just press the go button which puts the mix that doesnt have any extra flavoring in the damn shake. For instance if you order a choc shake they add in choc syrup to make it chocolate flavored.  If they dont add the choc syrup and just the base what do you get? A unflavored thick shake that has no extra ****ing flavoring. 

the base mix is flavoured.

CeeFar    585

I agree with the text on the right. Thats why the sky is blue. 

nonono its because the ocean is blue and it's reflecting the blue of the ocean.

• lul 1

7 minutes ago, nclem said:

the base mix is flavoured.

Yeah its flavored ok. its not got HALF A ****ING CUP OF VANILLA IN IT THOUGH. damn go to maccas and ask for this shit and come back when you have. i cant explain it any more easier for you fools to understand. IV BEEN ORDERING THEM FROM SEVERAL DAMN MACCAS ACROSS THE ENTIRE ****IN COUNTRY FOR UNFLAVORED SHAKES I DONT SEE WHY YOU CANT. They put it through as a vanilla shake though it comes to you as a unflavored shake. GRRR 

'

• BASE MIX
    • BUTTON: VANILLA SYRUP
    • BUTTON 2: CHOCOLATE SYRUP.
    • BUTTON 3: STRAWBERRY SYRUP.
    • BUTTON 4 FILL. 

SELECTIONS FOR UNFLAVORED SHAKE:

• BASE MIX SELECTED.
    • FILL.

RESULT = UNFLAVORED ****ING SHAKE.

Edited by The Hopelessgamer
    • reee 1