The Hopelessgamer

Fix the server

• 5 minutes ago, Excel said:

Ok ok ok, this is where i get a little cranky.

James has provided you nearly a 1000 word response and you go and blast at him saying its bullshit and a shit argument.

At least show some consideration, He is trying to help you out and work with you to fix the server by taking your suggestion.

While he has more important IRL things going on.

My "shit argument" was refering to the snippet of post i quoted. As i said if he doesnt have the time to deal with the shit he caused then get someone else to it do it. 

Edited by The Hopelessgamer

Nova    1779
    1 minute ago, The Hopelessgamer said:

IF you wish i will lol. Its not hard considering wasteland is prebuilt and all you do is add onto it...

i look forward to your server i expect it will be done within a week? coz its really easy ay

but it has to be up to par with what we currently offer

CeeFar    585
    3 minutes ago, The Hopelessgamer said:

IF you wish i will lol. Its not hard considering wasteland is prebuilt and all you do is add onto it...

Now this is where the penny drops, and you need to stop right now.

Do us a favour mate. Download the wasteland mission file, learn to script and make it yourself. Make the map, code your own AntiCheat, write all your scripts that you will "Just add onto it". 

Cut the shit, you're just flaming someone who already works extremely hard and has an insane amount of IRL commitment. This thread has just turned into whingeing and complaining and is no longer constructive. 

2 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

i look forward to your server i expect it will be done within a week? coz its really easy ay

but it has to be up to par with what we currently offer

The storage systems i cant do i dont know how to code those in therefor may take me a few weeks as it originally would have taken you guys for a server to be made for the first time. 

Nova    1779
    Just now, The Hopelessgamer said:

The storage systems i cant do i dont know how to code those in therefor may take me a few weeks as it originally would have taken you guys for a server to be made for the first time. 

yea but you have plenty of time right? school is close to finishing so won't be an issue.

but you have to prioritise your version of wasteland over anything else like how you expect james to do it

James32    823
    12 minutes ago, The Hopelessgamer said:

Bs there are several buildings on the map that are invincible. You just are refusing to fix it. Vehicle store is invincible. Gunstores are invincible. Shit argument Please try again.,

Besides that you deleted the mission files instead of going into the editor and doing it properly resulting in a "Half Ass'ed Job" 

I didnt delete the mission file???? I took the one i was provided and edited it in eden, i dont know where you're getting your information from but either you misunderstood or someone is lying to you...
    I was permitted to start again from scratch but i chose not to to try and keep as many of Dak's changes as i could jutify

Envy    649

Basically I don't play on SG anymore purely because I find Arma III a bit boring now as I have so many hours however once in a blue moon I visit my old community and see what is happening, what I have seen today is the biggest ****ing shit stain I have seen a very long time, your argument about James32 being purely at fault is just incorrect, first of all if you wish for this to change, where is your proof or how to fix it, where are your non-bias opinions that are based purely on fixing the server rather than verbally abusing him and making fun of him and his abilities on the forum and looking like an utter ****tard in the process. Legit I have never seen a positive suggestion/idea come from you within SG, you were a cancer to the staff team that constantly moved off topic and had no positive input and you are slandering people on the forums publically and doing just as shit of a job as you did back then, honestly, get a ****ing life, move on or make a proper suggestion that actually helps SG instead of bringing one of it's in my opinion, best developers and most dedicated staff members, you don't belong here go **** off to unflavoured thick shake town instead, I said my piece, don't be a ****wit, lata bolt.

• Like 2
    • Haha 1

4 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

yea but you have plenty of time right? school is close to finishing so won't be an issue.

but you have to prioritise your version of wasteland over anything else like how you expect james to do it

i dont do school anymore. never did highschool. its not for me. i physically cant do it. Cannot focus easily nor process what the information is being said fast enough. though thats not a bad thing. school isnt for everyone. 

besides that if i couldnt do it i would ask another staff member to fill in for me. 

4 hours ago, James32 said:

I didnt delete the mission file???? I took the one i was provided and edited it in eden, i dont know where you're getting your information from but either you misunderstood or someone is lying to you...
    I was permitted to start again from scratch but i chose not to to try and keep as many of Dak's changes as i could jutify

i call bs on that. If you did then where the hell are daks crates, helmets etc? gone because you think they induce lag and they dont. If he cant add in 2 crates why the hell am i as a player allowed to buy 250 crates and lock them around the map? silly isnt it? 

48 minutes ago, Envy said:

Basically I don't play on SG anymore purely because I find Arma III a bit boring now as I have so many hours however once in a blue moon I visit my old community and see what is happening, what I have seen today is the biggest ****ing shit stain I have seen a very long time, your argument about James32 being purely at fault is just incorrect, first of all if you wish for this to change, where is your proof or how to fix it, where are your non-bias opinions that are based purely on fixing the server rather than verbally abusing him and making fun of him and his abilities on the forum and looking like an utter ****tard in the process. Legit I have never seen a positive suggestion/idea come from you within SG, you were a cancer to the staff team that constantly moved off topic and had no positive input and you are slandering people on the forums publically and doing just as shit of a job as you did back then, honestly, get a ****ing life, move on or make a proper suggestion that actually helps SG instead of bringing one of it's in my opinion, best developers and most dedicated staff members, you don't belong here go **** off to unflavoured thick shake town instead, I said my piece, don't be a ****wit, lata bolt.

never was made to make fun or abuse him. It was to either have him booted from his position and or get some one else in who can fix the server. was working fine when i got on here after my ban was lifted. then a month later all hell broke loose and now look at what we have? a pile of crap. 

Nova    1779
    2 minutes ago, The Hopelessgamer said:

i dont do school anymore. never did highschool. its not for me. i physically cant do it. Cannot focus easily nor process what the information is being said fast enough. though thats not a bad thing. school isnt for everyone. 

so you have plenty of time to make the perfect wasteland mission file

James32    823

i call bs on that. If you did then where the hell are daks crates, helmets etc? gone because you think they induce lag and they dont. If he cant add in 2 crates why the hell am i as a player allowed to buy 250 crates and lock them around the map? silly isnt it? 

So deleting a couple of crates and helmets/removing extraneous rocks = Deleting the whole mission file? :dansgame:

And because no-one does that and if they do to the point they cause lag I would delete them. But it doesnt happen because in practise people dont do it. but if you want proof of the lag 900 phys simulated crates causes i can show you someday

4 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

so you have plenty of time to make the perfect wasteland mission file

When i said i could make a wasteland i was refering to downloading the wasteland prebuilt mission files and adding in a mission or two. nothing to do with anti cheats cos thats battle eyes job, nothing to do with admin powers nothing like that. it would of been a basic af wasteland that functioned as a wasteland server. Now i wont be making one. Why? i dont have the money, patients, nor do i care about making a server for arma 3. i dont like arma 3 enough to warrent making a server that doesnt mean i cant do it. just i cbf to make one. besides that i dont wanna pay for one. 

Nova    1779

Why? i dont have the money

you dont need money to make a mission :waitwhat:

i cant do it. just i cbf to make one.

sounds like you cant do it to me

• Jebaited 1

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

So deleting a couple of crates and helmets/removing extraneous rocks = Deleting the whole mission file? :dansgame:

And because no-one does that and if they do to the point they cause lag I would delete them. But it doesnt happen because in practise people dont do it. but if you want proof of the lag 900 phys simulated crates causes i can show you someday

no, from the side of the story i heard you deleted the server files by editing the code not the actual files in the eden editor. Besides that why did you think it was a good idea to delete any of it in the first place? And if im allowed as a player to buy, place and lock 250 crates around the server all filled to the brim but a map editor is not allowed to place some helmets around the map seems to be pretty silly in the first place. 

6 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

you dont need money to make a mission :waitwhat:

sounds like you cant do it to me

i do to host it for others to see it. I have no intentions of port fowarding either.  BEsides that i have my own missions iv made... the hell you on about? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=759390426

Nova    1779

i do to host it for others to see it. I have no intentions of port fowarding either. 

more excuses?

7 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

more excuses?

ok if you wish ill make a basic af server with wasteland on it. no anti cheat not extras just a basic server.  file.  it took me a few months to make a website from scratch without knowing how to begin with, with help from others therefor i see no reason why i cant do the same for scripting in arma 3. if you wish to see my website i can link it though i dont think im allowed to "advertise" 

Besides that this is off topic. Stick to the topic at hand and that is to talk about James32 shit map creation job from the past 5 months.

Nova    1779
    5 minutes ago, The Hopelessgamer said:

ok if you wish ill make a basic af server with wasteland on it. no anti cheat not extras just a basic server.  file.  it took me a few months to make a website from scratch without knowing how to begin with, with help from others therefor i see no reason why i cant do the same for scripting in arma 3. if you wish to see my website i can link it though i dont think im allowed to "advertise" 

Besides that this is off topic. Stick to the topic at hand and that is to talk about James32 shit map creation job from the past 5 months.

no not basic. make it like how SG is currently other wise it wont be fair to compare the versions

11 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

no not basic. make it like how SG is currently other wise it wont be fair to compare the versions

Yeah well atm i dont exactly have any arma 3 map creators to help me with it. Besides that i dont disagree with @James32 saying uni is more important then anything else in which i do agree with how ever atleast get someone else to fill in with the position and dont screw with a working server b4 hand. 

Anyway i think this argument should of stopped a while back. This isnt gonna get anyone anywhere nor make anyone happy so it ends here. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Envy    649
    25 minutes ago, The Hopelessgamer said:

never was made to make fun or abuse him. It was to either have him booted from his position and or get some one else in who can fix the server. was working fine when i got on here after my ban was lifted. then a month later all hell broke loose and now look at what we have? a pile of crap. 

'have him booted' What the **** for ahahahahhaha

6 minutes ago, Envy said:

'have him booted' What the **** for ahahahahhaha

for doing a really shitty job at map creation for the last 5 months besides that not working as a team with the other map creator who doesnt get to shit to the map because james winges at everything that other map creator does.  @James32 is expandable he can be replaced. Its like a graphic designer if they suck fire em and get a new one in who can do the job properly and efficiently.. 

Now as i said end of discussion,.

• Facepalm 1
    • Vomit 1

Envy    649

for doing a really shitty job at map creation for the last 5 months besides that not working as a team with the other map creator who doesnt get to shit to the map because james winges at everything that other map creator does.  @James32 is expandable he can be replaced. Its like a graphic designer if they suck fire em and get a new one in who can do the job properly and efficiently.. 

Now as i said end of discussion,.

Where. Is. The. Proof, at this point it is just slander.

CeeFar    585

for doing a really shitty job at map creation

8 minutes ago, The Hopelessgamer said:

Yeah well atm i dont exactly have any arma 3 map creators

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's all good man if map creation is so easy why don't you just do it yourself?

• Like 1