The Hopelessgamer

Fix the server

FBI    195
40 minutes ago, The Hopelessgamer said:

never was made to make fun or abuse him. It was to either have him booted from his position and or get some one else in who can fix the server. was working fine when i got on here after my ban was lifted. then a month later all hell broke loose and now look at what we have? a pile of crap. 

Would you like to remind everyone why you where banned in the first place? I genuinely do not understand your Point of view on this situation, you want the only Wasteland Developer to be removed from his job for optimising the server and removing unnecessary objects that heavily impact on server performance? The information you are receiving is disturbingly wrong. You're unhappy because there are a few bugs in the current build and believe @James32 head should be taken off for these horrible crimes.

I remember back in the day, Wasteland ran like complete shit with 5 second delays on map marker icons, that is never the case anymore. IMO this is one of the most retarded posts I've ever read on any forum ever, please consider about what you are typing before you do so because you've come off extremely stupid and made a embarrassment of yourself. 

• Like 2
  • Clap 2

• Connor.    1352

I like choclate out of all the thick shakes. its generic but same as the McChicken, it works for me.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FBI said:

Would you like to remind everyone why you where banned in the first place? I genuinely do not understand your Point of view on this situation, you want the only Wasteland Developer to be removed from his job for optimising the server and removing unnecessary objects that heavily impact on server performance? The information you are receiving is disturbingly wrong. You're unhappy because there are a few bugs in the current build and believe @James32 head should be taken off for these horrible crimes.

I remember back in the day, Wasteland ran like complete shit with 5 second delays on map marker icons, that is never the case anymore. IMO this is one of the most retarded posts I've ever read on any forum ever, please consider about what you are typing before you do so because you've come off extremely stupid and made a embarrassment of yourself. 

Tbh the ban had nothing to do with me flipping me shit.... secondly If it doesnt work then it should be fixed. If you dont like how i think things should be then idc. If i was the owner of straya id want everything to be working in order and be good, fun aswell as run well. If i hired someone to do work on there i expect them to work and if not they consult to me and explain the situation and i would get someone else in to keep working. every man and women i hired would have something to do and not be yeah your hired for no reason you dont need to do shit. Though thats my idea on a nice company that is well made and good quality. they respect one another. Members would have fun and would get tons of free time but if somethings broken it needs to be fixed... not it will do for now it needs to be fixed asap. 

Lets say you own a building. If the light in the main hall died what would you do? wait 6 months to fix it if you worked at night alot or would you have it done asap? im pretty sure you would have it done asap. 

now enough. this has gone far enough. im not longer replying to this. 

if you want ill say it. ohh gossh the drammaaaa....

I HERE BY ANNOUNCE I WAS WRONG. JAMES32 STUFFING AROUND THE SERVER IN A WAY I DO NOT LIKE DOESNT MEAN THE WORLD IS GOING TO END. THERE FOR I THE HOPELESSGAMER WAS WRONG!  EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS COMMUNITY WAS RIGHT. happy now? As much as i disagree with how things work around here i still like playing on the server and like the staff. Not saying anyones bad and havent ment anyone is bad. just things could be different thats all. 

IMO a "it will do it works" isnt my style. 

Its called having OCD. 

Edited by The Hopelessgamer
    • wutface 1

Connor.    1352
    2 minutes ago, The Hopelessgamer said:

If i hired someone to do work on there i expect them to work

james isnt hired he is a volunteer.

6 minutes ago, Connor. said:

james isnt hired he is a volunteer.

Thats what i ment. sorry i didnt mean as hired as in he is getting payed though he asked to apply as a volunteer and someone said yes your in. meaning he was hired on request. 

Now i must apologize for the caffufal i have caused. This was meant to be a rather small thread not a huge thread. I never meant anything bad towards any of the staff members.  Just i have a different opinion and idea of how things should work.

Edited by The Hopelessgamer

James32    823

Okay THG, I've just spent the last while making this up on one of my only free-ish nights in 8wks instead of relaxing for once. So please, please stop complaining.

• Like 1

Connor.    1352
    14 minutes ago, The Hopelessgamer said:

Now i must apologize for the caffufal i have caused. This was meant to be a rather small thread not a huge thread. I never meant anything bad towards any of the staff members.  Just i have a different opinion and idea of how things should work.

Yea... not the first time you have come out on the offensive against someone and continued to argue your point until bedtime when you say sorry and then run off for the night, so your appoligies are empty. 

Ive locked the post because the general message of “plz fix the server” is fine and well but the layers and layers of retardation is just childish. 

• Like 5
    • Seems Good 1
    • Triggered 1
    • Clap 2
    • Haha 1

LuckyB33f    1287

Well i guess the staff are lucky i expect them to work on issues when they have time around their personal lives...

Thank you to all staff that help look after Strayagaming :grin:

• Like 5
    • Clap 1
    • <3 2