James32

WASTELAND 2.0.0 Malden Pre-Release Announcement

Do you want a public beta test of the Malden map?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jüstice™.    46
On 6/18/2017 at 4:57 PM, James32 said:

In order to play on the server you will need to install the Release Candidate (RC) build of Arma, which you can install either through steam or using arma 3 tools with the password Arma3Update172RC

where so we find this ive been doing updates all bloody night and i still cant get in **** sake ppl be more helpful

• FBI    195
    30 minutes ago, Jüstice™. said:

where so we find this ive been doing updates all bloody night and i still cant get in **** sake ppl be more helpful

The update is the standard arma 3 update, 6.5gb. Just download the latest patch and you should be able to join.

Jüstice™.    46

server show a red X when i load up so it doesnt allow me to join ive restarted steam still cant join ive open arma tools as to why i have no idea but thats what james said to do....there really is no admin help on this topic

Ya Mum    187

Sorry mate I've been away for the last week. I'm downloading the update now and check that out for you

• Like 1

Connor.    1352

@Jüstice™. a red X usually means your game version is lower than the server version.

what does your game say its version is?

(Bottom right corner on the main menu)

4gbpDVd.png

Unit_3397    712
    On 24/06/2017 at 10:09 AM, Jüstice™. said:

When are you going to roll back to Stratis ?

To be decided at a later date. Currently we hold with the new map.

• Like 1