Darius

Advance Flight Module??

Darius    1

Wouldn't it be cool if the wasteland server have this enabled? :D

I personally think adding the modules would be a great idea, a more realistic damage module, gauges, as previously gauges are only accessible in the little bird. others are blurred out. It will of course be a bit more challenging then the standard flight module, but, arma is a game supposed to be challenging, and ultimately, realistic. 

Tell me what you guys think. 

Edited by Darius
  • Like 1

• Nova    1779

its not a module you can literally enable it ingame in the game settings if you want to. but it puts you at a disadvantage to other players and not good for small maps

• Like 1

James32    823

Hey,

It used to be enabled on our server however we encountered an abuse where players could take off near instantly by switching flight models mid engine start, due to this we made the decision to disable it to stop players abusing this technique to obtain an advantage.

• Like 1

FBI    195
    3 hours ago, James32 said:

Hey,

It used to be enabled on our server however we encountered an abuse where players could take off near instantly by switching flight models mid engine start, due to this we made the decision to disable it to stop players abusing this technique to obtain an advantage.

Hmmm i wonder who was doing this? 

• Like 2