The Hopelessgamer

Gunstore (preventing floor glitching)

• @Ya Mum but you have always said you dont do the "Map making and all that" lol  other then that your not part of the dev team therefor never gave you a thought lol sorry. i added your name now haha

Edited by The Hopelessgamer

James32    823

Thank-you for the suggestion however I feel that doing this would remove interesting strategies involving hiding under the stores/using the underspace as cover, all for the sake of removing a small abuse which is already against server rules. If someone is glitching through the floor feel free to report them to staff so we can deal with them, however I will not be filling in the understore space with concrete blocks since that would just remove a number of strategic gameplay opportunities. I hope you understand my perspective on the issue :)

• Like 6

5 hours ago, James32 said:

Thank-you for the suggestion however I feel that doing this would remove interesting strategies involving hiding under the stores/using the underspace as cover, all for the sake of removing a small abuse which is already against server rules. If someone is glitching through the floor feel free to report them to staff so we can deal with them, however I will not be filling in the understore space with concrete blocks since that would just remove a number of strategic gameplay opportunities. I hope you understand my perspective on the issue :)

I agree with what you have said. I understand where your coming from. Thanks for the reply. 

• Like 2