Archie1

Archie's Intro

Archie1    5

Hello Guys.

About me: I am a 16 year old Singaporean Kid who is currently studying year 1 Bachelor of Commerce in UNSW. I live in sydney with my twin brother and my mum. We have been staying here for quite a long time now. Oh yea.. I have a twin brother who plays Arma 3 with me and his ingame name is Pussboy... Weird name.. Anyways, I used to be a World of Warcraft Addict as i was wasting my time playing World Of Warcraft for 6 years. I later on moved on to explore more games and found Garrys Mod. I have around 1700 hours In Garrys Mod and 1400 hours in only 1 dedicated server GGS.SX. I started as a minge in a new Roleplay Community and started to learn the rules and etc. The gamemode is called Santos RP and its very similar to Altis Life. I started to rank up as a Police Officer and as a Moderator really fast and soon enough, I was balancing 3 roles as a Manager, Commissioner and as the acting leader of the biggest gang in the server. I am great at multi tasking. Then, recently most of my staff members from GGS started playing Arma 3-Altis Life and thats when i decided to move on to Straya Gaming. Anyone on the Salakau Family is from GGS. Haha.. I am bringing more friends to play this in community as long as it is non-toxic. I hope i would have a great time here.

Edited by Archie1
Misspelling
  • Like 2

• martin    173

G'day Mate

The names Martin

Welcome to the community we hope you enjoy your stay.

Kontrasts    53

Welcome mate, you'll enjoy your time here.

Send me a message on the forums or find me in-game if you need any help.

Archie1    5

I do enjoy playing on Straya. For the past 3 days, i keep getting bullied ingame as i kept getting mugged and killed frequently. However, i have came up with some tricks to avoid those and i have made quite alot of money recently. Sadly, my position as a Manager in GGS is getting affected each time i play in Straya and i am soon gonna be given a choice to choose between Straya and GGS-Manager. If i find this community really worth my resignation, expect me minimum 5 hours per day.

Kontrasts    53
    27 minutes ago, Archie1 said:

I do enjoy playing on Straya. For the past 3 days, i keep getting bullied ingame as i kept getting mugged and killed frequently. However, i have came up with some tricks to avoid those and i have made quite alot of money recently. Sadly, my position as a Manager in GGS is getting affected each time i play in Straya and i am soon gonna be given a choice to choose between Straya and GGS-Manager. If i find this community really worth my resignation, expect me minimum 5 hours per day.

It's not a job mate, join in whenever you have the time. I can take you on some runs if needs be and get the ball rolling.

Excel    828

Hey mate! Welcome to Straya, if you need a hand with anything let me know.

Archie1    5

@ExcelForce@Kontrasts Thank you guys for welcoming me. Recently, my issues have been dealt with professionally and thank you to those staff members who were very patient with me. I am sure @Wex had to put up with all my compensation shit. I will sure seek help when i am having trouble. Thank you guys. 

• Like 1