Farensik.

Kos Zone Gun Store?

• CeeFar    585

75 people is half of the server cap agreeing with your post.

Not the rest of the population.

• Like 4

Axle_Tiaky    415
    12 hours ago, nclem said:

5 people is half of the server cap agreeing with your post.

Not the rest of the population.

It is still a significant amount, I like Farensik's idea just depends if the higher ups like it to. :D

@LEOPARD, @Yuri, @insanD, @Snowwiiee

Edited by Axle_Tiaky

Yuri    441

I have always given my support for this I will discuss with the other admins and our manager so that we can work out how to do this (I have some Ideas in mind)

Pezza    248

I feel that this area would just be camped by the biggest gang online, there would always be one sniper looking at the gun store, maybe every restart the shop changes location within the KOS zone so people have to look for it. This would create the risk of going to the gun store with the money on you and still having to look for it. 

• Like 1

d0nk    158
    1 hour ago, Pezza said:

I feel that this area would just be camped by the biggest gang online, there would always be one sniper looking at the gun store, maybe every restart the shop changes location within the KOS zone so people have to look for it. This would create the risk of going to the gun store with the money on you and still having to look for it. 

Well if the KOS zone is confined to a small radius around the actual store there should never be a problem with snipers camping it, as you can't shoot out of a KOS zone in.

Yuri    441
    1 hour ago, Pezza said:

Is that not the point. The point of having it on KOS island is to make it a risk. You take a risk camping it and you take a risk getting the goods

• Like 4

MAY    95

Honestly without things like for instance a gun store the KOS is almost useless, the only thing people actually go there for is gold bar buyer, but even then its rare to have anything actually happen, we need to add more things for rebels to do that implement more PVP ( Yes i know its a RP server and i should go to Wasteland if i want to kill people  ).

• Like 1

Farensik.    244

This could also take the stress off cops [Cause all they do is complain about rebels in Sydney and banks] , SP hitting banks and feds NTR Hitting northern gas station, I feel like this could be another thing for end game rebels/gangs to do.

• Like 1

Envy    649

Hello @Farensik

I am pleased to say we are now going to consider this idea.

Can you please put together a list of the weapons, items and attachments you would like in the store and for the prices you would like them to be set at, our AL team will then review the list and get back to you via this forum thread.

Thank you for your input.

Envy

• Like 2

Farensik.    244
    34 minutes ago, Envy said:

Hello @Farensik

I am pleased to say we are now going to consider this idea.

Can you please put together a list of the weapons, items and attachments you would like in the store and for the prices you would like them to be set at, our AL team will then review the list and get back to you via this forum thread.

Thank you for your input.

Envy

i thank you so very much i will try get that list to you tommow afternoon!

• Like 1

Envy    649
    Just now, Farensik. said:

i thank you so very much i will try get that list to you tommow afternoon!

Good stuff mate.

Farensik.    244

@Envy

All righty, well I have made the table of guns I have question marks for some as I don't think I should make the decision for those, I excluded all mx's as I would still like to keep an ecomania for cop weapons and mags.

Anyway heres the list

list.JPG

• Like 1

That Lucky SOB    373
    1 hour ago, Farensik. said:

@Envy

All righty, well I have made the table of guns I have question marks for some as I don't think I should make the decision for those, I excluded all mx's as I would still like to keep an ecomania for cop weapons and mags.

Anyway heres the list

list.JPG

for the Spar Variants, would they be Black or khaki/camo? given that Black coloured ones tended to be reserved for cops for the cop weapon economy.

Also big no from me and probably every other cop on putting spike strips into this shop or anywhere that rebels can buy or craft themselves.

CeeFar    585
    31 minutes ago, That Lucky SOB said:

for the Spar Variants, would they be Black or khaki/camo? given that Black coloured ones tended to be reserved for cops for the cop weapon economy.

Also big no from me and probably every other cop on putting spike strips into this shop or anywhere that rebels can buy or craft themselves.

Let alone for 20k each.

Envy    649
    34 minutes ago, That Lucky SOB said:

Everything is up for debate, the SPAR rifles will be Khaki and most likely no spike strips either. 

Envy    649
    1 hour ago, Farensik. said:

@Envy

Anyway heres the list

list.JPG

We will look into this and let you know.

• Like 1

Red    1068

We are not going to introduce this gunstore into the game, I will list the reasons below for you.
    - There is already plenty of equipment available at the rebel store.
    - Players are so stingy about losing 100k, there is no way it would be actively patrolled.
    - Players will only log on during low population to buy their equipment and never return.
    - This is just another way to bypass crafting, it will only worsen the economy and not help it.

I am still discussing with staff on an alternate idea that is not a gunstore.

CreedJr    385

// Hidden

@Farensik. - Your post has been hidden.

Dev Lead decisions are final, we do things at the best interest in the community however also need to balance the game. Flaming when not liking a decision is unnecessary.

• Like 1

Farensik.    244
    9 minutes ago, CreedJr said:

// Hidden

@Farensik. - Your post has been hidden.

Dev Lead decisions are final, we do things at the best interest in the community however also need to balance the game. Flaming when not liking a decision is unnecessary.

not flammed just telling him hes doin a good job

• Like 1

Farensik.    244

How does one simply develop or have a say on the sever but doesn't even understand nor play on the server. Trying not to be a smart ass just very interested.

Here is a suggestion, why don't we run it for a week or 2 and at the end of the 2 weeks we put a post up asking if the !!!COMMUNITY!!! liked it.

1. Would you want a gun store with better guns in kos?
    • yes

• no

Edited by CreedJr
    Do not post multiple times consecutively, post all points in the one thread - I have edited all posts into one post - All other posts have been hidden.

Rory    216

1. 60+ pop for it to be accessible

2. It could announce when it opens and closes, maybe it'll be open for a couple hours every day for you to go and buy stuff, the trader would be in the open so it's a risk to buy stuff and you'd be waiting a while to clear everything and make sure it's 100% safe to risk heading out and spending money.

3. No ATM there so you'd have to risk taking the money over and losing it because people are waiting (like they should be)

4. Maybe it will be open for 30 minutes every 2 hours or something.

5. Only about to buy 1 thing from there every time it opens? 

There are just 4 things I thought of that could work. 

Not up to me, just having my input.

• Like 2

Farensik.    244
    1 minute ago, Ringo Dal Dingo said:

1. 60+ pop for it to be accessible

2. It could announce when it opens and closes, maybe it'll be open for a couple hours every day for you to go and buy stuff, the trader would be in the open so it's a risk to buy stuff and you'd be waiting a while to clear everything and make sure it's 100% safe to risk heading out and spending money.

3. No ATM there so you'd have to risk taking the money over and losing it because people are waiting (like they should be)

4. Maybe it will be open for 30 minutes every 2 hours or something.

5. Only about to buy 1 thing from there every time it opens? 

There are just 4 things I thought of that could work. 

Not up to me, just having my input.

don't like 5 but yes agree with everything eles

Rory    216
    23 hours ago, Farensik. said:

don't like 5 but yes agree with everything eles

#5 is just to stop people from stashing massive amounts of weapons into their house, maybe not once every time it opens, but a number that can attempt to counter stashing in a house? Would mean that people would have to continue to risk their money to buy these high tiers weapons.